Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 24 cookies, 4 mg Azuca CBD each
2 cups all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
8 oz butter
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
4 Azuca Sugar Sticks
½ cup white sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 egg yolk
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars until light and creamy (about 5 minutes).
- Add vanilla, egg and egg yolk, mix well (another 5 minutes).
- Combine dry ingredients together separately.
- Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 24 cookies into a lined baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 325°F.