Source: Serious Eats
Makes 8 servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
4 large eggs
1 cup + 2 tsp all-purpose flour
¾ cup whole milk
½ tsp salt
4 tsp Azuca CBD sugar
1 Tbsp + 2 tsp water
½ cup beef drippings, vegetable oil, shortening or lard
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, flour, milk, Azuca CBD sugar, and salt together until smooth. Let rest for 30 minutes at room temperature (or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 hours to 3 days, allow to return to room temperature before baking).
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Evenly pour drippings, lard, or oil into 2, 8” cast iron skillets and place in the oven until the fat begins to smoke (about 10 minutes). You can also bake in a standard muffin 12.
- Carefully remove the hot skillets from the oven and pour the batter evenly into both (they should be about ¼ of the way full). If using a muffin tin, fill wells ⅔ of the way.
- Quickly place back in the oven. Bake for about 25 minutes (15 if using muffin tin) or until the batter has quadrupled in size, is a deep brown and is crispy on top (it should sound hollow when tapped).
- Cut each pudding into 4 pieces (if using skillets) and serve immediately.