Makes 24 cookies, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
5 Tbsp Azuca CBD Sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
Sugar or sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment. Lightly grease the parchment.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment or with a hand-held electric mixer, cream the butter together with the sugar and Azuca CBD sugar until light in color and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix again for another minute (until slightly lighter in color).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Scoop out 2 Tbsp-size lumps of dough and roll into a ball between your palms. Roll in sugar or sprinkles and place a few inches apart on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until slightly crackly on the top and only very slightly browned on the edges and bottom.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack and enjoy!