Pumpkin Spider Web Soup
Makes 4 servings, 25mg Azuca CBD each
6 cups chicken stock
¾ tsp salt
2 cups pureed pumpkin
4 tsp Azuca CBD Simple Syrup
½ tsp chopped parsley plus more for garnish
½ tsp chopped, fresh sage
½ cup diced onion
½ tsp chopped, fresh thyme
1 minced clove garlic
¼ cup heavy cream
10 whole peppercorns
Cracked pepper to taste
- In a medium stock pot, combine chicken stock, Azuca CBD Simple Syrup, puréed pumpkin, peppercorns, onion, thyme, sage and garlic. Bring to a boil, then bring back down to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Either in small batches in a blender or in one batch with an immersion blender, purée the contents of your pot until smooth.
- Bring to a boil again, and then back down to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour evenly into 4 bowls. In each bowl, make a spiral with 1 Tbsp heavy cream. Use a toothpick to draw lines out from the center of the spiral to form a spiderweb.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and cracked pepper.