Pumpkin Spice Bread
Source: Bubby’s Brunch Cookbook
Makes 24 servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
3½ cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1½ tsp kosher salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cloves
1, 15 oz can pumpkin purée (or 15 oz of fresh pumpkin purée)
4 extra-large eggs, room temperature
8 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
½ cup vegetable oil
2¾ cups sugar
4 Tbsp Azuca CBD Sugar
⅔ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 2, 8″ x 4″ x 3” loaf pans (make sure to tap out excess flour).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat pumpkin, eggs, butter, vegetable oil, sugar, Azuca CBD sugar, and water for 3 minutes, occasionally scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt. Turn the electric mixer to the lowest speed and gently add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Blend until just combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pans and bake for 45-50 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Allow loaves to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Carefully remove loaves from pans and wrap them in tin foil. Allow to cool completely in tin foil before serving.