Makes 36 servings, 18 mg Azuca CBD each
2 cups flour, sifted
⅓ cup Azuca CBD sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 egg, gently beaten
¾ cup whole milk
3 Tbsp vegetable oil, plus more for frying
Cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar for garnish
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and Azuca CBD sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, milk and 3 Tbsp vegetable oil together.
- Add wet ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients and stir until just combined and smooth.
- In a large pot, heat 2” of frying oil to 350°F.
- Drop a tsp of donut batter into hot oil one at a time. Do not overcrowd the pot. Turn dough balls in oil until all sides are an even golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let drain on a paper towel.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar or sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.