No-Bake Granola Bar
Makes 16 bars, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
1¾ cup rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp sea salt
2 cups of your choice of mix-ins: shredded coconut, chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips (use whatever ratio you like! There should be 2 cups total of all your mix-ins combined)
1 cup smooth peanut or almond butter
¼ cup maple syrup or honey
3 Tbsp + 1 tsp (40g) Azuca CBD Sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9” x 9” baking pan with two 9” x 12” strips of parchment or wax paper going in opposite directions (you want to have a few inches of overhang to help you lift out the granola bars later).
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the maple syrup or honey, peanut or almond butter and Azuca CBD sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves and mixture is uniform. Remove from heat. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place your mix-ins into a food processor and pulse until all your nuts, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, etc. are uniform and small (the size of peas and lentils). Alternatively, you can chop all these ingredients by hand, just take care not to leave any large chunks.
- Combine processed mix-ins and oat mixture. Then pour maple-peanut butter mixture over oats mixture and stir until no dry oats are left. The dough should be quite thick in the end, so add oats if your mixture is too smooth or liquid.
- Press your dough evenly and tightly into your prepared baking pan. You can use the bottom of a flat glass to press your dough as firmly as possible.
- Cover with parchment or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Lift chilled mixture out of the baking pan and cut into 16 even bars (4 columns by 4 rows).