Makes 16 servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2⅛ cups vodka (80 or 100-proof)
5 Tbsp + 1 tsp Azuca CBD Simple Syrup
1¼ cups sugar
1¾ cups water
- Zest or peel lemons (trying to get as little of the pith as possible). Place peels in a quart-size mason jar.
- Pour vodka over the lemon peels and cover the jar.
- Allow the vodka to infuse in a dark place for 4 days to 4 weeks (the longer you let the alcohol infuse, the more flavorful your Limoncello will be).
- Strain the lemon peels from the vodka.
- Boil the water and add the sugar and Azuca CBD Simple Syrup. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a 2-quart jar or bowl, combine infused vodka and simple syrup mixture. Stir until fully mixed.
- Chill in refrigerator and serve in 2 oz portions (2 Tbsp).