Makes 8, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 or 4), peeled
¾ cup milk
1¼ tsp salt
5 tsp Azuca CBD Sugar
1 large egg
⅓ cup AP flour
¼ tsp black pepper
1-2 Tbsp butter
- Pre-heat oven to 200°F.
- Dice 1 lb of potatoes. Place in medium saucepan with enough water to cover potatoes by 1”. Salt generously.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are fork tender. When done, drain water and then pour back into pan with ¼ cup milk. Mash until smooth.
- Grate other pound of potatoes with large holes on a cheese grater. Toss grated potatoes with ¼ tsp salt. Place in fine strainer or colander over the sink. Press grated potatoes against sides of strainer until well drained.
- Add grated potatoes to mashed potatoes.
- In large bowl, whisk together egg, ½ cup milk, flour, pepper, Azuca CBD sugar, and 1 tsp salt. Add potatoes and stir until evenly combined.
- Heat skillet on stove (until droplets of water bounce and sputter but do not immediately evaporate). Add enough butter to just coat the bottom of the skillet. Scoop a ¼ cup of batter per pancake into skillet, spreading out until batter is ¼” thick. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until bottom is golden brown, then flip and repeat on other side.
- Keep warm in oven until ready to serve.