Hot Myers’s Rum Toddy
Makes 4 drinks, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
This toddy, a warming way to start brunch on a wintry day, is served in sugar-rimmed mugs and garnished with a stick of cinnamon. To make this for a crowd, mix up the rum and sugar mixture ahead of time, and add the boiling water at the last minute.
1 Tbsp granulated sugar
3 Tbsp dark brown sugar
⅔ cup dark rum
Pinch of ground cloves
3 cups boiling water
4 cinnamon sticks
4 lemon slices
4 Azuca Sugar Sticks
- On a small plate, spread out the granulated sugar.
- Dip the rims of 4 mugs into cold water, and then dip them into the sugar. Set the mugs aside.
- In a 1-quart pitcher, stir together the brown sugar, dark rum and cloves.
- Whisk in the boiling water and mix well.
- Pour the toddy into 4 mugs. Garnish each toddy with a cinnamon stick and a lemon slice. Serve immediately.