Bubby's Sour Cream Pancakes
Makes 8 servings, 15 mg Azuca CBD each
1 Tbsp Azuca CBD sugar
2 cups flour
2½ tsp baking soda
1¼ tsp kosher salt
¾ cup sour cream
2½ tbsp melted and cooled butter, plus more for pan
1⅓ cup whole milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Azuca CBD sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the eggs and beat until frothy.
- Beat in sour cream, butter and milk until just combined.
- Quickly fold egg mixture into the dry ingredients- be careful not to over-mix! If there are a few lumps that is ok.
- Heat a skillet until hot enough for a drop of water to bounce in the pan.
- Add a small amount of butter, just enough to cover the pan.
- Using a ¼ cup, scoop the pancake batter into the hot skillet and let cook until bubbles form on the exposed side of the pancake. Then flip and let cook until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.