Makes 8, 2 Tbsp-sized servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2 medium-large apples
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Azuca CBD Simple Syrup
1 cinnamon stick
- Core apples, but do not peel, then chop into ½” pieces.
- In a saucepan, combine apples, Azuca CBD Simple Syrup, cinnamon stick and salt.
- Stir briefly then cover. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until apples are extremely tender and mixture looks like a chunky applesauce. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, smooth out your applesauce. Add ground cinnamon if desired.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Portion out 2 Tbsp per person and serve with latkes!