Adapted from: Bubby’s Homemade Pies
Makes 12 servings, 10 mg Azuca CBD each
1½ cups whole wheat flour
¾ cups all-purpose flour
¾ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
2 tsp water
4 Tbsp (½ stick) butter, softened
4 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp Azuca CBD Sugar
1 egg, well beaten
¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine the flours and salt. Pulse once or twice to combine, set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the baking soda with water and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and Azuca CBD sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add honey and baking soda mixture, and beat until just incorporated.
- Add flour mixture in three batches, mixing until almost combined and scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a generously floured surface, gather the dough into a roughly rectangular slab about 1” thick. Roll the slab until ⅛” thick, and 12” x 14” in size. Cut into 12, 3½” x 2” rectangles. Be sure to gently flip the slab every so often to prevent sticking.
- With a fork, poke each rectangle several times. Place each rectangle 1” apart on your prepared sheet pan.
- Bake crackers for 8 minutes, then flip them over (the underside should be lightly browned). Turn the oven off and open the oven door. Loosen the crackers with a spatula and let dry out in the oven for 2 more hours.