Makes 8 bars, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
1 cup almonds, chopped
1½ cups quick oats
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Azuca CBD simple syrup
5 Tbsp + 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
1 cup almond, cashew or peanut butter
2 Tbsp coconut oil
½ tsp salt
1 cup combined dried fruits, nuts and seeds of choice (if using something anything larger than a raisin, chop roughly), you may also add a sprinkle of rolled oats for texture
- In a small saucepan on low heat, melt coconut oil. Then add Azuca CBD simple syrup, honey or maple syrup, and nut butter. Stir and continue to heat until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, toss together oats, dried fruit and almonds.
- Pour oil-honey-nut butter mixture over your oat mixture and stir until uniform.
- Line an 8″ x 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press your dough into your baking dish until you get an even 1” thick square.
- Wrap in your baking dish in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from baking dish, and cut square in half horizontally. Then cut each half into quarters to make 8 evenly sized bars.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.