Source: Isabel Kagan
Makes 9, ¼ cup servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
4½ tsp Azuca CBD Sugar
¾ cup White Sugar
1 cup Water
12 oz Cranberries
Zest of ½ orange, optional
- Combine all ingredients into a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- The cranberries should now be soft and edible. If not, simmer for another couple of minutes.
- Taste and add more white sugar if you find the sauce too tart.
- Remove from heat. Add orange zest if using.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate before serving.