Cider, Raspberry & Tonic Mocktail
Adapted from Simple Bites
Makes 4 mocktails, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
½ cup frozen raspberries
3 Tbsp sugar
2½ tsp Azuca CBD Sugar
¼ cup water
1½ cups apple cider
1 cup ice cubes
¼ cup lemon juice
1 cup tonic water
4 lemon slices, for garnish
4 thin apple slices, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring water, sugar, Azuca CBD sugar and frozen raspberries to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain through a fine sieve. With rubber spatula, press raspberry pulp through sieve, excluding the seeds.
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, combine raspberry mixture, apple cider and lemon juice. Carefully add ice cubes and stir until fully chilled.
- Add tonic water and stir again.
- Pour or ladle into 4 glasses with an ice cube or two as well as a lemon slice and apple slice garnish.