Makes 12 truffles, 20 mg Azuca CBD each
3 cups oat flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky is up to you!)
6 Tbsp honey
2 heaping Tbsp (24g) Azuca CBD Sugar
¾ cup melted chocolate
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt together honey, peanut butter and Azuca CBD Sugar for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in oat flour and salt. Mix until a sticky dough forms (can be adjusted by adding more oat flour or a few drops of any kind of milk).
- Scoop 2 Tbsp mounds and gently roll into a ball between palms. Then press to form ½” thick discs. Press into discs with a fork to form the classic cross-hatch pattern.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes while you melt your chocolate either in a double boiler or in 20 second bursts in the microwave.
- Dip half of each chilled cookie into the melted chocolate. Chill again until chocolate becomes hard.