Chocolate Lava Cakes
Makes 2 cakes, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
3 oz semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
4 Tbsp (½ stick) butter
2 Tbsp flour
¼ cup powdered sugar
1¼ tsp Azuca CBD sugar
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
Vanilla ice cream, raspberries or mint for garnish, optional
- Grease 2, 6 oz ramekins (or similar size cavities in a muffin tin).
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a microwave in 10-second intervals or in a double boiler, melt together butter and chocolate. Repeat while stirring occasionally until the mixture is completely smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, powdered sugar, Azuca CBD sugar, salt, egg, and egg yolks until just combined.
- Add the flour mixture to your chocolate mixture, using a spoon or rubber spatula to gently mix in. If there are any lumps you may carefully break them up with a whisk.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into your ramekins or muffin tins.
- If using a ramekin, bake about 12-14 minutes or until the sides appear fully baked, but the top still looks soft. If using a muffin tin, this will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 minute, then carefully invert onto a plate. Dust with more powdered sugar and serve immediately with your choice of garnish.