Soft Ginger Snaps
Makes 24 cookies, 20 mg Azuca CBD each
1 lb butter, softened
1¾ cups white sugar
48 grams Azuca CBD sugar
¾ cup molasses
6 cups + 2¼ Tbsp high gluten flour
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
½ tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine all dry ingredients.
- Pour half of the dry ingredients into butter mixture. Mix until a few streaks of flour remain.
- Pour in molasses and mix until a few streaks of molasses remain.
- Add rest of dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Scoop into 24 even 1½” mounds.
- Gently flatten the tops of the mounds with palm of hand and sprinkle generously with white sugar.
- Place on baking sheet about 2” apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until tops have cracked and bottoms are slightly browned.