Makes 16 muffins, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2½ cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp kosher salt
12 Tbsp butter, at room temperature
1¼ cups sugar
3 Tbsp + 1 tsp Azuca CBD Sugar, or 16 Azuca CBD Sugar Stick packs
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup milk
1 Tbsp orange zest
2 cups rhubarb, cut into ½” pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line two standard muffin tins with 16 paper cupcake liners, or lightly butter the tins.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and Azuca CBD sugar on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending well between additions.
- Add vanilla, sour cream and orange zest and beat for 5 minutes.
- Turn speed down, and add flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix until fully combined and no streaks of flour remain.
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling ⅔ of the way.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin. Then remove from tin and let completely cool on a rack before eating.