Makes 4 servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
¼ cup butter (½ stick)
2 tsp Azuca CBD sugar or 4 Azuca CBD sugar stick packs
1 cup brown sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ cup banana liqueur
4 ripe, but firm bananas cut in half lengthwise, then cut in half again
¼ cup dark rum
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In cast iron skillet or flambé pan, melt butter with brown sugar, Azuca CBD sugar and cinnamon over low heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in banana liqueur.
- Place bananas in melted butter mixture, cut side down. When bananas are lightly browned on one side, flip over and brown on the other side.
- Carefully pour in rum.
- Continue to cook until rum is hot. Tip the skillet slightly to pool the rum, and with a long match carefully light rum on fire. Straighten skillet.
- When flame goes out, place 4 sections of banana on a scoop of vanilla ice cream and spoon a quarter of the sauce on top.
- Repeat on the other 3 scoops. Serve immediately.