Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
Source: Bubby’s Brunch Cookbook
Makes 4, 8 oz servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2½ cups watermelon cubes (a little over 1 lb)
½ cup sugar (or to taste)
2 teaspoons Azuca CBD Sugar
⅔ cup hot Water
2 cups cold Water
⅔ cup lemon juice
- Combine sugars and hot water in a medium, heat-proof bowl or pitcher. Stir until sugars are completely dissolved and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, puree watermelon cubes until just barely liquified (no need to worry about the seeds).
- Strain watermelon puree through a course sieve.
- Add strained watermelon, lemon juice and cold water to the cooled simple syrup. Stir well. Allow to chill completely in refrigerator.
- Serve in four tumblers with ice.