Balsamic Glazed Chicken Thighs
Makes 2 servings, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp honey
2 tsp Azuca CBD simple syrup
1½ Tbsp whole grain mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
2 cups small red potatoes, cut in half
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Azuca CBD Simple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken thighs to marinade mixture and toss until well coated. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place empty cast iron skillet into the oven to heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss together potatoes, rosemary, salt, pepper and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
- Carefully remove hot skillet and place on stovetop. Add remaining Tbsp of olive oil, then add chicken thighs to pan and sear, skin side down, for 2 minutes. Then flip and sear for another 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes around chicken thighs in pan and place skillet in oven. Reserve marinade. Bake until chicken is cooked through- about 20 minutes. If potatoes need more time, remove chicken and allow potatoes to continue cooking until tender.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a full boil for 4 minutes. The marinade should reduce slightly.
- Serve chicken and potatoes on two plates and drizzle each serving with half of the remaining marinade.