Makes 8 drinks, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
2 cups long grain rice
8 cups water
¾ cup simple syrup
2 Tbsp of Azuca Simple Syrup (you may add more or less depending on what dosage you want to achieve)
Cinnamon, to taste
Vanilla extract, to taste
- Soak rice in water for 8-12 hours.
- Strain rice and set water aside.
- Pour rice into blender with ½ cup rice water.
- Pour blended rice into a bowl lined with cheese cloth. Cinch the cheese cloth and squeeze as much liquid out of the rice meal as possible. Add extracted liquid to rice water you originally set aside and discard rice.
- Pour liquid back into blender, add simple syrup, Azuca Simple Syrup, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend until well combined.
- Taste, adjust, and enjoy!