Makes 12 slices, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
6 apples, can be any variety as long as they are crisp and tart, peeled and cored
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1½ cups + 5 Tbsp white sugar
7½ Tbsp Azuca CBD Sugar
¼ cup orange juice
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
4 large eggs
- Heat the oven to 350°F and grease a Bundt or tube pan.
- Chop apples into 1” chunks and toss with cinnamon and 5 Tbsp white sugar
- Sift together baking powder, salt, flour into a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, white sugar, Azuca CBD sugar, vanilla, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour half the batter into your greased pan, then half the apples, then the rest of the batter and the rest of the apples.
- Bake for 1½ hours or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool completely before turning the cake out onto a platter.
- Slice into 12 even pieces and serve at room temperature.