Chef Ron Silver on the Science and Art of Cannabis Edibles Azuca's founder journey in…
Fall in Love with this Infused Apple Cake Recipe
Fall is the perfect time to experiment in the kitchen.
Fall is all about sharing your favorite recipes with friends and family. As the leaves begin to change and apple picking season begins, get yourself in the spirit with this delicious, infused Apple Cake recipe. Combine your favorite fall flavors with a tablespoon of Azuca’s CBD simple syrup and your favorite sweater for that cozy fall feel. Bonus: All Azuca CBD recipes can be easily made with THC by partnering with us and utilizing AZUCA TiME INFUSION™ in your edibles kitchen!
Makes 12 slices, 25 mg Azuca CBD each
- 6 apples can be any variety as long as they are crisp and tart, peeled and cored
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cups + 5 Tbsp white sugar
- 7½ tsp Azuca CBD Sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Heat the oven to 350°F and grease a Bundt or tube pan.
- Chop apples into 1” chunks and toss with cinnamon and 5 Tbsp white sugar
- Sift together baking powder, salt, flour into a large bowl.
- Whisk together orange juice, white sugar, Azuca CBD sugar, vanilla, eggs, and vegetable oil in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour half the batter into your greased pan, then half the apples, then the rest of the batter, and the rest of the apples.
- Bake for 1½ hours or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool completely before turning the cake out onto a platter.
- Slice into 12 even pieces and serve at room temperature.