Azuca Names New VP Azuca recently named Corrine Butler as its new Vice President of…
With the cannabis industry booming across the nation, CBD has made its way onto menus as an infusion that can be added into coffee, cocktails, and more.
On this episode of The Barron Report, Paul Barron speaks with CEO, Kim Sanchez Rael and Chief Creative Officer, Ron Silver of Azuca, a company with a unique technology to create fast-acting cannabis edibles, sugar, and syrups made from chef-quality, all-natural ingredients. The three discuss how the company came to be, the latest CBD trends, and the future for cannabis in the foodservice industry.
Listen to this episode of The Barron Report for more insights on how CBD is making an impact in the foodservice industry.
- 01:38 What is CBD?
- 03:34 Serial Entrepreneur Shifts to Foodservice & Wellness
- 05:02 Introducing CBD Products to the Food Service Industry
- 06:42 Connecting cannabis to the Food Industry
- 09:06 Fast Acting and Controllable Dosing
- 10:50 Industry Response to the Products
- 12:52 What is the product’s market?
- 15:56 The speed at which the CBD Market is changing
- 18:01 Expanding the products Market
- 20:11 How to Measure CBD in Products?
- 23:06 What is a CBD Product’s Expiration period?
- 24:32 CBD Market Growth